SOOOO Pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I would have been the one watching you have a temper tantrum and not being able to keep my self from laughing. lol

I'm a really calm guy and think its hilarious when people can't control themselves and end up looking like a fool by going around being all pissed.

My buddy backed into my car with his dads 78 Lincoln Continental, **** slammed the door bad, I was real pissed but what happened happened and there was nothing I could do about it. Cars are replacable, I got a door and it was all good in the end. No biggie.

It sucks that your car got smacked into but its no big deal. You don't want to end up looking like this lady.........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yInWXj359Wk

shaolin, sorry bout your car. You try to take care of your possessions, but its always someone else screwin it up. If going ape-s**t on a dresser makes you feel better, or prevents you from destroying someone's face...good for you! Accidents happen, its only a car, blah, blah, blah. Always easier to say when its not your stuff. Now that you've vented, try to make this crappy situation into a positive. I'll tell you this much, the guilty would pay the entire bill, period!

If you had not flipped out then you would have had a better chance of getting the person responsible to fix it. It never pays to act like a baby. I feel for you but.....

well according to everyone its my fault :rolleyes: but dont worry, rather then just go firing people or beating someone senseless i grabbed a company check from the drawer and called my paint guy, look im very aware **** happens, thats not what made me mad, its the response i got after what happened, like i said this has happened many times before
1989 F150, someone plowed into my rear bumper with a forklift at 15mph shrugged and put the forklift away
2000 F350 after having the brand new bumper put on, someone ran into the front of the truck with the forklift forks, and this was said "stupid ****ing piece of **** truck in my way" truck was in a parking spot mind you
Xr600 motorcycle, someone wheeled it out of the shop out side and didnt put the kickstand down and let it fall on its side, response was "well next time when i want to move it makes sure its not in my way"

look this 1 event wasnt the one that made me angry, it was the combination of all the events of the past and the reactions i received about them that made me fly off the handle this time

I would have been the one watching you have a temper tantrum and not being able to keep my self from laughing. lol

I'm a really calm guy and think its hilarious when people can't control themselves and end up looking like a fool by going around being all pissed.

My buddy backed into my car with his dads 78 Lincoln Continental, **** slammed the door bad, I was real pissed but what happened happened and there was nothing I could do about it. Cars are replacable, I got a door and it was all good in the end. No biggie.

It sucks that your car got smacked into but its no big deal. You don't want to end up looking like this lady.........YouTube - Crazy Lady Yells At Skaters

look i dont care about the damage, i care about how inconsiderate people are and the response i got, how can you justify cussing and swearing at me when i asked who slammed it into my car, i dont care what any of you say, if these events happened to you as much as they have happened to me all with the similar response you'd loose it to, or come very close

I would've gotten pissed but I would've calmly asked who did it. Getting mad got you no where but being calm and asking questions could've gotten you a lot farther. Feel bad for the Stang.:flag:

i can tell you without a shadow of a doubt had i been calm and asked questions i wouldnt have gotten any further either, plus in the future they wouldnt be nearly as careful if they were moving stuff near it because they would think i didnt care about the car, now i get to spend more time on something i shouldnt have had to

never use company money to pay for your toys. Im a successful business owner, but business fianances business expenditures, not the scratched bumper on my mustang!

so then should i take it out of the persons paycheck who was responsible, or maybe take it as a civil matter and sue him, no the company check has the easiest outcome, this way i doubt something like this will ever happen again

It sucks that your car got smacked into but its no big deal. You don't want to end up looking like this lady.........YouTube - Crazy Lady Yells At Skaters

oh my GOD that was ****in hilarious...wooooooooooooow

Are you serious? You are mistaken when you say this was far from a tantrum. Your lucky your dad owns the place otherwise you would be out of a job. If you want your car safe from scratches, why do you store it at a workplace? If you think that it was far from a tantrum, you are sadly mistaken, anything more than what you did would have landed you in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.