Sooooooo my car went back to bodyshop yet again..

mity2

I like Pro3 and all I got was this crappy CT.
Jul 24, 2003
StateCollege PA
For the 6th time! I washed car first time since I got car back from them week and half ago(covered in fiberglass powder from making the box), and huge chunk of clear coat peeled off of my car when i hose the car:nonono:

I'm getting soooooo sick of this bodyshop and their incapable morons..:mad:

• Sponsors (?)

This sounds like the same problem that I am starting to run into with my Mustang. I brought mine back twice already and I just got it back tonite and it has to go back into the body shop in 10 days because there is Orange Peel on the bottom part of the front bumper. There are also a few more imperfections in the paint work which the body shop did. This is becoming a big aggravation and a real pain in the a$$ for me.

Why go to the same place if they mess up the car after the first time taking it back to get it fixed?

Id tell them they need to brush up on their quality control, and id go somewhere else.

Seriously, they probaly despise you by now for coming back and asking them to fix something, so they probaly arent doing a quality job cause they dont care anymore. Im not trying to be an ass, but if the shop cant do a good job the 1st or 2nd time, the 6th sure isnt gonna take the cake, lol.

Its not my choice to brig it back to same place.
If its up to me, I would take it elsewhere. But because its an insurance claim(Incurance of guy that hit me), and I have made multiple claim stating this shop is incapable of doing the job right. They said to me that shop is performing "Industry standard". I guess keep going back again and again is the standard of the industry. I am calling the indurance company that this is last time. Another crap, i'm taking it elsewhere.
I can be undastanding. but after taking it back for the 6th time in month and half period, my patient is quickly wearing thin. Since the accident back in august, I'v drove the car less then 20 miles. its little getting out of hand here...

And to those of you telling me to pay someone else, I don't see why I have to pay for the dmg to be repaired that is caused by some A-hole when i wasn't anywhere near the car, and bodyshop keep ****ing things up, which was not even my choice to take it there in the first pace, that is abviously incapable of fixingright, and insurance company telling me that this is the standard of industry?

I mean damn...