Sorry guys, but I think it's going to be time.

• Sponsors (?)

wytstang said:
I mentioned your car to the g/f and depending on how much $$ you want and how much $$ is left over after we purchase a town home in SC she may be very intrested in it. Who knows me and the g/f may be taking over your dream :D and making it her reality(sp?)...

no problemo ;)
i think you'd take care of my car, and hopefully make my dream a reality LOL
keep me posted. of course, no pressure, and no rush... i'll be here all winter :nice:
i was hoping for an approx $11G USD
a guy locally said he's shooting to get together $15 CDN for it, but who knows what he's doing. :shrug:

94blackGTvert said:
haha, sorry, but i know what's it's like to be in his position.

Caldwell,

My buddy said he'd try and take some pics tonight, but the disclaimer is that his car's dirty. I'll post em once he sends them to me.

Nice disclaimer :nice:
it's all good. Pics are pics to me. what colour is his car anyway?
I've already got the rims picked out and everything.
I'm particular like that though.

Caldwell said:
Nice disclaimer :nice:
it's all good. Pics are pics to me. what colour is his car anyway?
I've already got the rims picked out and everything.
I'm particular like that though.

Sorry for the huge delay on the pics. He still hasn't had a chance to take the pics, said he's been getting slammed at work this week. I'd go take 'em myself but I live in Pittsburgh and he now lives in DC. In the meantime, he said to direct you to the following link: http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=129100

his car is yellow. If you have any specific requests of close ups after taking a look at the link let me know.