Sorry its been so long -update-

• Sponsors (?)

Ooooo yea this wedding is CRAP!. I talked to her best friend today and i guess she had gotten a Nursing job starting at 12.-14. an hour in Morris Illinois next to his house. Her mom and dad ( divoriced.. i wonder why ) payed for it as a "gift" so her friend told me its "thier" vacation... lol... this gets better and better.
R281: i dont see her any more. Yea i cry cause i miss her but i dont know what the hell is going on any more. I dont know whos lieing and what not so.... :( :shrug: . I dont expect her to tell me the truth. I would rather ride in the trunk of a car, yet alone a fox body then ride this rollercoater of love from hell..

MyCARneedsHelp said:
Ooooo yea this wedding is CRAP!. I talked to her best friend today and i guess she had gotten a Nursing job starting at 12.-14. an hour in Morris Illinois next to his house. Her mom and dad ( divoriced.. i wonder why ) payed for it as a "gift" so her friend told me its "thier" vacation... lol... this gets better and better.
R281: i dont see her any more. Yea i cry cause i miss her but i dont know what the hell is going on any more. I dont know whos lieing and what not so.... :( :shrug: . I dont expect her to tell me the truth. I would rather ride in the trunk of a car, yet alone a fox body then ride this rollercoater of love from hell..

Don't worry you'll feel better. Just tell your friends that you don't want to hear anything about her. Because all your hearing is :bs: . So just put your time and energy on something better.
Have a great day! :p

Well she texted my phone when she got to florida. "Sorry i didnt call i got busy with packing then i feel asleep, you can call me if u want" so i texted her back " its nice to know that somone will always come first, nice to know ya care " then she replied. "Whatever the phone works both ways". So then she called and my sleeping butt doesnt look at the ID and it was her. So i talked to her for a bit and she was CRABBY! and then i brang up how i dont think there is a wedding and she starting snapping! "if you dont belive me then ill bring u the invitation, this is bull **** how u assume things and we arent even going out bla bla bla" after that she said she was gunna see me on sunday maybe when she gets home shes gtg. Im like "sure, bye"

Buwhaha, there is no wedding i think... atleast i got to say how i feel bout sumtin. :p

So you were talking to her again.........I see................That's it I'm going to pick you up in 48hrs. You better pack lite Trunk monkey. Oh and what kind Ice cream do you want?

Just Kidding :rlaugh:

STOP TALKING TO HER! I know you didn't mean to but STOP!

Take care! :p

:lol: . That would be taking things a lil too far? I went out with a girl last night :D , Had an "ok" time . She called me today and said she would try to come over again and maybe go to a movie or sumtin. Its wierd though. I still think about megan and i miss's her... but i dont miss the crap!. :p

MyCARneedsHelp said:
I kno i should post this is 5.0 but they didnt reply :shrug: Im trying to find out if a 85 gt trans ( 3 speed ) will bolt up to my 88 Gt 4 speed. Any takers?

you know what needs to be done with this post!!!
shame on you. there are special places for people like you. :p