Sound advice not just for pet owners but husbands as well!

• Sponsors (?)

Cowgirl Tink said:
okay... Dad did you have Turkey again?
65stanger said:
Don't even get me started on THAT! He comments on my pepsi can mountain, his 101 proof bottle mountain is TWICE as big!:eek:
Ahem..... she doesn't mean Wild Turkey (which by the way is nowhere as good as C.C. Classic or Jim Beam Green Label); she's talking about the foul fowl, that big honkin' bird on which 'Muricans pig out every third Thursday in November. I've got this small problem with tryptophane - instead of making me fall asleep, it ummmm.... interfere's with my digestive tract :rolleyes:

And, no, Trish...... it wasn't me eating turkey. It's Fritz every time he takes off those turnout boots! :puke: :rlaugh:

Yikes. I'm sorry but best intentions or mistakes aside owning a pet is like owning a child, sure things happen but you always have to be aware. Not leaving doors open or dangerous chemicals about, things like that. It's a responsibility not an item.

I've got a full house as it is and couldn't help another needy animal and keep my sanity. We have a female mostly white Calico name Minou (french for kitty) who turned 21 a month ago. An 18 year old male tiger named JT, and my 4 year old Chocolate Chesapeke Bay retriever named Bosco all owned since babies. 4 months ago my wife brought home an 8 week old female stray mix that was in the middle of a highway next to two squashed siblings that we named Josie. I love them all like children even though I was mad for 20 seconds about the last one but I want to start a real family soon damn it!

65stanger said:
You named the two squashed sibs Josie...??? :scratch:

Why do I constantly forget that I have to speak v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y and clearly in threads you are in like I'm talking to somoen who's 5?:nonono:

How's this? 4 months ago my wife brought home an 8 week old female stray mix that was in the middle of a highway (next to two squashed siblings) that we named Josie. :rolleyes:

Pakrat said:
Why do I constantly forget that I have to speak v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y and clearly in threads you are in like I'm talking to somoen who's 5?:nonono:
NOooo, Just use proper grammar and punctuation, you're NOT in Texas anymore!:nono:

Pakrat said:
How's this? 4 months ago my wife brought home an 8 week old female stray mix that was in the middle of a highway (next to two squashed siblings) that we named Josie. :rolleyes:
See! Much better!:D
Although I did think your post was much more interesting when the two squashed sibs were named Josie, but I'm guessing now that they were the :taco:cats?:shrug:

65stanger said:
NOooo, Just use proper grammar and punctuation, you're NOT in Texas anymore!:nono:

See! Much better!:D
Although I did think your post was much more interesting when the two squashed sibs were named Josie, but I'm guessing now that they were the :taco:cats?:shrug:

Oh, a wise guy. Knyuck knyuck knyuck.

attachment.php