South Florida Mustang cruise/car show/race

OxMox

turkeysammichesonhisface
Mar 31, 2005
Palm Harbor, FL
Ok, here's the deal.
Me and GTA_V6 live in southern Florida (he's a little more south than me) and he originally wanted to goto the FL V6 Ford Challenge this Saturday in Gainsville but can't, so he asked me if I wanted to help him put together a cruise/show type deal for people who couldn't go too or just want to get out for a day... I think it would be cool to have it all end up at a local 1/4 race track or something of the sort to finish the day off with a BANG! Basically we need to know who would want to do this, we don't have a date set right now... might be later on like October or November, this way we have time to get some more people and everyone can give notices to our work places. Me and him will keep everyone updated on the news of it. :nice: If any one has any ideas of where would be a good place to star at or to finish at let us know... also post up if you are interested :cheers:

*This is not limited to the South Florida area, if you want to travel an hour or two, you are mor than welcome* :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

5-SpeedStallion said:
Oooh. I'm in. Maybe if it's in November my car will be back together :p

:nice: Cool!
Yeah, man i'm sorry that you can't go this Saturday... if you want to go let me know and i'll pick you up if you want, it'll be me and my brother in the stang so it might be a little cramped but I can get my brother to drive my mom's truck (cause he won't take his own car) if you want to come along just for the heck of it

worked v6 said:
Yeah, man i'm sorry that you can't go this Saturday... if you want to go let me know and i'll pick you up if you want, it'll be me and my brother in the stang so it might be a little cramped but I can get my brother to drive my mom's truck (cause he won't take his own car) if you want to come along just for the heck of it

Thanks for offering to come pick me up, worked. :notnice:

worked v6 said:

Thanks for the offer... but I still need to get my car back together among other things this weekend, so I won't be able to go with you. Thanks, though, Jesse.

BTW, any idea where this cruise/car show/race thing is going to be?

5-SpeedStallion said:
Thanks for the offer... but I still need to get my car back together among other things this weekend, so I won't be able to go with you. Thanks, though, Jesse.

BTW, any idea where this cruise/car show/race thing is going to be?

Not a problem... it was the least I could do. I think it'll be somewere south of us...
I haven't talked to him about the area just yet, but i'll shoot him a PM right now

GTA_V6_Mustang said:
so whats wrong with it?

Nothing is "wrong" with it, it's just taking longer than I figured it would to get it back together. Too short pushrods, head clearancing, cracked water pump, etc. have slowed it down, but I'm hoping the weekend it will be done... we'll see about that. :D