Spanked a Acura RSX Type S (how much HP?)

I spanked a blonde in a RSX-S. :nice: She couldn't drive. LOL... hahahahhahaha.... :rlaugh: Plus, I power braked to make sure I laid the TQ down. I had her a good few and then let her blow past me to get to Mr. CHP waiting with the pop-up gun at the blind corner. :owned: LOL.. Hope it was worth it to her.

Cleveland... errrr... for a little while undercover...hahahaha and then Duner and Tyler made it official. Is that hawt? :shrug: LOL... geez, and here I thought you loved me for my tech talk and mad engineering skilz. :p

Jenn

• Sponsors (?)

Jenns05Stang said:
Cleveland... errrr... for a little while undercover...hahahaha and then Duner and Tyler made it official. Is that hawt? :shrug: LOL... geez, and here I thought you loved me for my tech talk and mad engineering skilz. :p

Jenn
Well, you are well spoken, if you could speak on a message forum.....you know what I mean. An intelligent woman in a power position is hawt.

You should never post a picture of yourself so I can keep my own idea of what you look like. It would ruin my perfect little world, you wouldnt want to do that....would you? :D

-Dan

cleveland said:
Well, you are well spoken, if you could speak on a message forum.....you know what I mean. An intelligent woman in a power position is hawt.

You should never post a picture of yourself so I can keep my own idea of what you look like. It would ruin my perfect little world, you wouldnt want to do that....would you? :D

-Dan

Naaaaaa.... Just think of me as a huge fat lady with cottage cheese everywhere, glasses, no hair and no beautiful large breasts and you'll do fine. :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :cheers:

Jenn