Speaking of street racing....(long story)

xr8d302

I bought a 27" monitor to compensate for my lack o
Apr 29, 2004
Medicine Hat, AB
Today, at lunch, IN MY ARMY UNIFORM, I'm driving down one of the main streets in Kingston, Ontario, very crowded street. I always turn down my music when I drive down the street, so as not to irritate the crowds. ANYWAY, I passed by this (I have to get a picture of this) HONTEGRA. It was a 89-ish honda civic hatchback, with some wierd body kit on the back, and a full 94-ish Acura Integra conversion on the front of it. His hood wasn't a hood, but instead a peice of sheet metal with about 12 badly placed (custom cut, I'm assuming....hahaha) holes in his hood...(the hood was metallic gold colored, I seriously think he did this in his front yard. The color of this car.....hideous...looked, seriously, like it had burnt in a fire...flat black with silver blotches all over, except for the front fenders, which he had white, fiberglass from the conversion to whatever the hell it is.

So I keep driving.....a few mins later, I hear the entire downtown shaking...it's dumbass in his hontegra behind me with his music cranked, but in the next lane over. Now I'm not one to bash someone's car, but this guy pulls up next to me, and with a serious face, (a face that looked 12, mind you) and says..."wanna race?"

With the utmost sincere look on my face, I replied..."Dude, that, without a doubt, is the ugliest waste of sheetmetal I've ever seen, I wouldn't use up my gas on you....your car looks like it's been on fire....twice"

Well he yells out loud...."you're afraid to race a honda!!!" Just loud enough so that all the bystanders would hear it..the he revved his 4 banger, sounded like it was about to fall out...

I would have none of that. I would NEVER do this normally, but I decided to make him a little queezy...let off the clutch and onto the brake, and began what turned out to be a pretty nice smoke show, filling his car with dirty piss smelling smoke...

He didn't have enough, he followed me towards the base, where he lined up with me at a light...I'd had enough...it's a very empty road, never any traffic..

By the end of first gear, I was so far ahead of him, and laughing....I just let off, shifted to second, and waited for him to catch up, before tearing another strip off of him. The poor kid, what the hell was he thinking?

I'm not violent, but I really want to hurt this guy. What an idiot! :nonono:

I want to see him again...I need to get pictures for you guys...

• Sponsors (?)

LOL good stuff! I had some kids in a civic following me around last night. They passed me as I was waiting to turn, then they pulled off the road and pulled back out behind me as I went past. We headed back across the 4-lane bridge from WV to OH and they started to pull on me a little like they wanted to race, so I lost them veeerrry quickly :D. Stupid ricers...

Low-5.0 said:
LOL good stuff! I had some kids in a civic following me around last night. They passed me as I was waiting to turn, then they pulled off the road and pulled back out behind me as I went past. We headed back across the 4-lane bridge from WV to OH and they started to pull on me a little like they wanted to race, so I lost them veeerrry quickly :D. Stupid ricers...

I raced some riced out neon across a 4-lane bridge(veterans memorial) from ohio to wv last night. His fart can was screamin to pace me (around 75mph). He looked over at me all pissed off and I just left it in 5th and pulled away pretty damn easy. Then when I was gettin off my exit he sorta swerved towards me then hit his 4 ways :notnice: