speed bug is back

bart

May 16, 2003
tn
ok guys the speed bug has got me again, so i thought id see if any of you had any good ideas as to what i could do for a next mod. current list is
UD pullies
MAC CAI
77mm Pro-M
65mm tb
Explorer intake
E-cam
GT-40 heads(not p) milled .020, 3 angle valve job, 1.6 roller rockers
Hooker LT's
O/R H-pipe
Dual 40s
AOD transgo hp kit and 3.73s out back.

im having a converter built at the moment and i know that will help alot. i know that some of you are gonna say ditch the cam, which i eventually will but id like to stay out of the internals right now. this block still has the hyper pistons in it so i know that FI is pretty much out of the question. but most of all, i know that some of you are gonna say something about suspension.....this is a bronco 2, i dont get to do all those things you guys get to. it is a 2wd, and its a street vehicle..not a mud toy or rock crawler. while i do like to play with stangs and Z's my playing field is with the v8 trucks like old 70 model chevys and whatnot. so im looking for good street power.

id like to hear your advice, opinions and ideas. and and look at my www so you can see what this is. i got a video of it on the first page too. thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

75-100hp on a good tune. 1st you need to get some 24lb injectors, AFPR, and work the timing. Dont forget to back the timing down if you do run the gas. Typically, if I am remembering correctly, -1degree for every 50 hp of nitrous

what year 5.0 is it? the forged pistons are over rated if u do it right i guarantee u can run minimal amounts of nitrous and still have fun with it, even if u dont run it alot at the track its nice talking to ppl and showing it off. but thats just what i wanna do, my buddy has it on his 1987 notch running the same set up as me but with windsor heads and its alot of fun

its a 93 block i think. bought it from a friend a year or so ago and thats what he told me it was. i had an explorer motor from 96 that had a cracked block so i just moved heads and intake and stuff over to this block.

i wouldnt really use it alot, just when i "needed it". any good kits i need to look at? wet or dry?