speed

peyotesands said:
what's sad about this thread is we're in a mustang forum and a guy wants to know what he can do to speed up his ride and the first thing that happens is he gets dumped on about a body kit and then the whole thing slides into hell with the "Quizno" commercial stuff... talk about a whacked out thread...

That's why there are two sections in the V6 forum, talk, and tech. This is talk so we can pretty much stray as far as we want to from the subject.

Anyway, what the hell are those things suppose to be in that commercial. They look like dried up potatos, or pale colored turds to me. Not very appetizing if you ask me.

• Sponsors (?)

MarvinMyCat said:
That's why there are two sections in the V6 forum, talk, and tech. This is talk so we can pretty much stray as far as we want to from the subject.

Anyway, what the hell are those things suppose to be in that commercial. They look like dried up potatos, or pale colored turds to me. Not very appetizing if you ask me.

as usual you're really informative and helpful... (sigh)

they're stomachs, kid...

what year car, what tranny? if 99 up manual your already there, if a 99 up auto, exhaust and cai should keep you in the 15s, with a pre 99 manual gears, exhaust, pulley,cai and you should have no problem running high 15s, with auto... gears, exhaust, pulley, shift kit, tq converter and you should be there.

Ok, i feel like speaking up(no surprise). First of all about the body kit. Look man, it doesn't matter what you do to your car, its your car. There will always be someone who calls it rice because you didn't leave it completely stock. Hell ive seen some people call a car rice because it has 18" cobra rims instead of 17's; But if your going strictly from a performance standpoint, anything over 15's in the rear is rice(because a 15 inch rim will allow a higher sidewalled tire which will allow more flex which will allow better grip at the track...etc.). There will always be people who like to modify the way their car looks and there will always be people who think the car should "look" completely stock. But to get to your question, there are a 1000 threads that have the same question on them; thats why you get such a sarcastic response. But if i were you. Intake, exhaust, pulley, 3.73's,tlok, chip. That will let you beat most gt's to 60 and older stock gt's flat out.