speeding ticket!!!

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by bad2th3bone86, Feb 14, 2007.

1. bad2th3bone86

bad2th3bone86 New Member

Yeahp my first speeding ticket:mad: I was on the way to the card store to buy my girlfriend a card and an undercover pulls me over a stop sign saying i was doing 70 in a 30..... BULLSHAT!!! He then proceeds to give me a ticket for doing 41 in a 30... which sounds about right... So now i have to appear at court in april :bang:

2. Turkey Sammich

Turkey Sammich I can't fap normal. I cracked a rib, then my ankle

Ahhh... Don't tell me? You did it for love/Valentine's Day:rolleyes: See, this is why people need to PIITB, or **** in a box. Both are free and you don't have to risk getting a ticket, to provide good quality holiday gifts.:shrug:

3. nonglossjason

nonglossjason I did not have intercourse with a sheep.

haha bummer man but thanks for reminding me to get a card, i will be sure to drive slow. You going to traffic school to get it off your record?

4. WilwoodFiveO

WilwoodFiveO Member

hey nonglossjason how'd you thing go with your girl? B-day i think?

5. nonglossjason

nonglossjason I did not have intercourse with a sheep.

ahha it was good and she loved it! Thank you. How long did it take you to come up with it?

6. TRWXXA

TRWXXA Member

:lol:

I think he wanted to see your reaction. He probably thought he got you decelerating from a higher speed, and was hoping you'd say something like, "There's no way I was going over 50!"

I was going over 90 in a 65, and got busted cresting a hill. I guess I caught the trooper napping, and I slowed to 74 mph before he was able to grab the radar controller and lock in the speed. :D The trooper said, "I know you're never going to admit how fast you were going, so I'm just going to give you a lecture and a warning. <whew>