Speedo Clusters..

89mustanglx50

Aug 22, 2003
I saw the florida 5.0 (www.florida50.com)'s speedo clusters, and I though to myself that I must have one!
However, the price is way up there. A friend of mine bought something very similar to the Fl 5.0's setup but abotu 100 bux cheaper for his 4.6. I tried looking on the same website, but they dont have anything like it for the 5.0 mustang!
Does anybody know a place that sells those type of speedo clusters at a good price for the 5.0, specifically an 89. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

89mustanglx50 said:
I saw the florida 5.0 (www.florida50.com)'s speedo clusters, and I though to myself that I must have one!
However, the price is way up there. A friend of mine bought something very similar to the Fl 5.0's setup but abotu 100 bux cheaper for his 4.6. I tried looking on the same website, but they dont have anything like it for the 5.0 mustang!
Does anybody know a place that sells those type of speedo clusters at a good price for the 5.0, specifically an 89. Thanks.

Summit sells a blank black plate for 87-93 stangs that lets you do your own setup. If you are not afraid of doing electrical wiring, and can do a quality job, this could be the way to save some $$$.

jrichker said:
Summit sells a blank black plate for 87-93 stangs that lets you do your own setup. If you are not afraid of doing electrical wiring, and can do a quality job, this could be the way to save some $$$.

I'm looking for the whole cluster in fact..... right now I have an 85 mph speedo, so I would need something better.

Yeah they do make an entire cluster for the SN95's. However, they are not seperate autometer gauges like the Florida50 jobbers. And mainly, it's not made for the Fox body. If you want a complete cluster ready to go, Florida50 is the only way to go to my knowledge. The price isn't that bad, considering they come prewired with instructions to use the factory wiring on the electrical gauges and also an adapter for the speedo. Plug and play.

Fox Saleen 163 said:
Yeah they do make an entire cluster for the SN95's. However, they are not seperate autometer gauges like the Florida50 jobbers. And mainly, it's not made for the Fox body. If you want a complete cluster ready to go, Florida50 is the only way to go to my knowledge. The price isn't that bad, considering they come prewired with instructions to use the factory wiring on the electrical gauges and also an adapter for the speedo. Plug and play.

Sweet, all that? Yeah, maybe it is worth it afterall. Thanks again.