Spied: Next Gen 2015 Mustang Interior

• Sponsors (?)

The mule is also outfitted with a new steering wheel, taken from the 2013 Ford Fusion. The new wheel allows for more infotainment and connectivity options, which means that when its wired to a fresh, modernized interface such as the unit inside this mule, the Mustang will likely take a step forward in the user-interface department. The screen is on the smaller side, given the trend toward larger displays, but this model is also outfitted with a conventional button array, so something like an upgraded MyFordTouch interface may bring with it a bigger LCD.

Oh great... as if having every other New Edge thread be about SYNC wasn't enough. Moar buttons and shineys to play with. :gtfo:

That center stack is a mess. This is worse than my '13. What was wrong with the simple 3-dial controls they used in the '90's? I could set everything by feel in my old Probe.

That center stack is a mess. This is worse than my '13. What was wrong with the simple 3-dial controls they used in the '90's? I could set everything by feel in my old Probe.

You know what I'd like to see? NOTHING! The only thing I like about the having that all-in-one Nav unit in the Mustangs, is how clean it looks.

I say, take it a step further. Put ALL the dash controls onto that touch screen and give me a super clean, no buttons, no nothing, center console.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAEjMlav2sbIzEhg_WL6ycBSVFco_PW88I55d09XVJtIGBuky4cw
No. :nonono:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK0k2nS6f18nu5E9ijIRP4EUwxJ6TQIHn8cz8CDtPXoA4eS11C
Better...

426668576256434011-446x368.jpg
Something like this without the buttons on the sides.

You know... Just clean... no knobs or doo-dads.

Reactions: 1 user