Spintech Mufflers

I grew up in the bay area, well right outside the bay area in a city called Belmont/San Mateo.. Brady went to my highschool out in San Mateo, Serra H.S., as well as Berry Bonds and a couple other athletes...

Hopefully my car will be ready on the 7th of next month so I can bring it out an show it.. BUt chances are it wont be.. On top of that, I have to go to a body shop cuz right before i blew my engine, a valet parking in the building i work in parked my car one day because i was late and didnt have time to park it, and the crashed it !! Tell me about it, the guy crahsed my car trying to park it, fricken IDIOT !! He tried reversing it in and poped the clutch, he must have an smaked a pole and scraped and dented the Crap out of my left side of my car, pretty bad.. So right after the shop i have to take it to another shop to have it fixed.. There paying for it, so I added a couple nicks from rocks that i saw on the bill :oD

• Sponsors (?)

dTas95GT said:
whoa! bad luck on the valet parking. d@mn!

where was this? gotta make sure not to go there. actually i dont' go for the valet usually. especially after seeing Ferris Beullers Day Off.

haha I hear that Dtas.. I never let them touch my car. But this one time, well after I get everything done and installed nobody but myself and maybe my friends and family are driving my car.. I dont care if they say We need a spare key, ill give them the finger an lock it an walk away.. An if they try to say something I'll just drive my show winning jeep to work :o) ... ha ha..

I need some more sound clips people.. work with me !!

Nope you saw it right, thats for the x or h pipe too i believe, the cat back should only be aroudn 450 bucks.. If I were you I would get

bbk shorties equal length 1 5/8
VRS 2 1/2" hi-flow cats
2 1/2 " sportsmans series spintech cat back..

that should be nice combo for a stocker..

i like my exhaust the way it is :)
when i find time, im gonna use my tape recorder and tach it up a bit and make another clip. if i get time as well, im gonna get a recording of me taking off against the brits on the drag strip here :)

93cobra12 said:
Nope you saw it right, thats for the x or h pipe too i believe, the cat back should only be aroudn 450 bucks.. If I were you I would get

bbk shorties equal length 1 5/8
VRS 2 1/2" hi-flow cats
2 1/2 " sportsmans series spintech cat back..

that should be nice combo for a stocker..
Yea if stock but I'm not going to be stock in the summer. Fresh 306 and some tricks up my sleeve. If u know what I mean!!!

Jo_885o said:
Yea if stock but I'm not going to be stock in the summer. Fresh 306 and some tricks up my sleeve. If u know what I mean!!!

Even with a 306 and a supercharger or whatever else your gonna put on it, i wouldnt go over 2 1/2 on that set up.. Im using a 3" cuz i got a 331 w/ a supercharger, and will be able to use that size of exhaust.. But thats me...

93cobra12 said:
Even with a 306 and a supercharger or whatever else your gonna put on it, i wouldnt go over 2 1/2 on that set up.. Im using a 3" cuz i got a 331 w/ a supercharger, and will be able to use that size of exhaust.. But thats me...
Uhhh... I never said I was going with a 3 inch setup I was talking about the price of the catback and u said I shoud get blah blah blah. I dont want sportsman catback I just want prostreet muff's. I have tails already. Thankz anywayz. I know what I want. Did my own research and decided on that exhaust combo. Dont take this the wrong way, it might sound like im getting smart but no, just a misunderstanding.