Splash shields

Can anyone please tell me if I can fit the front and rear splash shields with the front fenders fitted. When I took the car apart I seem to remember that they were difficult to remove with the fenders in place. The car is coming close to paint now (after almost a year in pieces) and I don't want to remove the front wings (fenders) after everything has been painted.
Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, all the screws are accessible with the wings installed. Pre-fit them now, though, so you know that all the holes are free and clear when the time comes. If the cowl has been repaired, for example, some of the holes might have "gone away". The cowl and aprons provide the holes, and the screws bite into the apron itself, except the the ones at the bottom.

Also depends on who put them on if they are installed correctly, I just installed mine a few weeks ago, and the way I did it, I`d have to pull the fenders off to get them out. I`m not saying I did it right, thats just the way it happened.

Thinking about it now though, I bet I put them on backwards (wrong side of car)... 2 + 2GT isn`t wrong much, making me rethink my installation...cry