Spoiler and hood for my 1990 GT?

griffenjam

May 2, 2003
I'm looking for a spoiler and hood for my 1990 5.0 GT but havn't been able to find one that I like and hopefully someone here may know where I can find what I'm looking for.

For the hood I would like something like that 2003 GT hood, only with a functional air scoop.

For the spoiler I also want something similar to the 2003 GT, only a little wider. I don't like the way the 1990 GT spoiler looks and would rather have a more trditional looking one, are there any made for this body style?

• Sponsors (?)

griffenjam said:
I'm looking for a spoiler and hood for my 1990 5.0 GT but havn't been able to find one that I like and hopefully someone here may know where I can find what I'm looking for.

For the hood I would like something like that 2003 GT hood, only with a functional air scoop.

For the spoiler I also want something similar to the 2003 GT, only a little wider. I don't like the way the 1990 GT spoiler looks and would rather have a more trditional looking one, are there any made for this body style?

yeah theres a few out there to chose from you can check out cervinis,Harwood,mr body kit.....Im running a Harwood 4" latching Cal and it great Harwoods are a little on the high side but the quality is great.
check out http://www.mrbodykit.com for some ideas.