Spoiler Delete Kit

no the tornado is a brillant device that makes a tornado of air in your intake and it adds 26.6166 hp and 3236616.72 mpg to your stock set up. theres an infomercial so you know it must be legitimate.

• Sponsors (?)

1990StangLX said:
i think this thread has run it's course...next week i'll get some more plugs and some touch up paint and silicone sealer and get everything looking nice

Do what I did....

I got some vinyl circles at a sign shop (really cheap), and painted them with the factory touch up paint. I waited for it to dry, and then stuck them over the holes.

That way, nothing sticks up off the surface of the lid. Cheap fix.

hmmm that might be what i should do..as it is, i have these little plastic plugs that barely stick up at all and once they get painted i think they'll be ok...that is until i find someone who wants to trade decklids

Wikkdgt said:
what size wheels and tires are those on the rears?
17's x 8.5's from www.performancewheeloutlet.com (great company)
$150 ea. now. fronts= 245/45 rears 275/45's.
jadesville said:
thanks ! I love it. It gets tons of looks :D
JonJon said:
:scratch: :(
Black2001GT said:
There is a guy at the Gym that I go to that has a v-6 Stang without a spoiler. I asked him to trade Deciklids. Are they are hard to take off.
It's like 4 bolts. Very easy, just be carefull if you do it that when you remove the ends of the shock absorbers things that push/hold the lid open, you hold the lid open well, or it'll slam shut. Happened to me, and chipped the fiberglass on the lid b/c the shock things got closed in it on both sides - He didn't care he was so excited to get the spoiler for free. I was like OMG !:eek: Unfortunately I never messed with changing out the locks, but I don't care b/c I use the remote to open it anyway, and it has that cable inside I could use to open it if absolutely necessary by pulling the back seat down. Maybe one day I'll get him to switch them out. Couldn't figure it out though.
Brisk281GT said:
Your car looks so nice :nice: with the delete. I would love to do that to my car but since I have a 99, my only GT logo is on my decklid. I wouldn't mind being a sleeper but I doubt anyone with a V6 would want a decklid with a GT logo on there (ricers excluded). Plus I would have to find someone with a Laser Red 99 Stang :(
buy a "GT" badge from Ford - No biggy it's basically a sticker, so it could be removed easily as well. I like not having it for now w/o the spoiler. Looks very clean. My longtubes, o/r X, and magnaflow catback could never be mistaken for a V6 anyway ! 3.5in. tips + no spoiler = :drool:
Muscle-Mustangs said:
:OT: The heck with the spoiler mod. WHats that in your garage a Cali. Edition stang looks sweet from that shot. :nice:
my 68 - w/ 67 Shelby taillights. Eleanor fornt end just added. Needs True blue paint job ! Here's a pretty good thread on my 68 -
http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=382298&highlight=eleanor+update

:spot: