Spoiler Delete....need help!!

Shalenboy

May 22, 2003
MD
I took the wing off of my Cobra and need to fill the holes in the trunk. I know I saw a thread where someone was selling homeade caps for them, but I searched for it and couldn't find anything. :mad: Anyone know of a way to patch the decklid without it looking ghetto??

• Sponsors (?)

missouri_guy197 said:
FWIW=for what it's worth

I just went to the dealer and got some of the plugs that hold the interior pieces on(the christmas-tree looking things) and used some silicone to hold them in and waterproof things when I had my wing off...

That's a good idea. Thanks man.

Shalenboy said:
Pep Boy's has caps that fit the holes in the decklid?? Sweet, do they have different colors??
The only color I believe they carry is black. That's what I used. I'm not sure if you can paint them or not.I tried to paint them with my touch up paint but the paint just peeled off when I attempted to put them in. Maybe if you scuff them up a bit to give the paint a better surface to stick to. :shrug: I just installed them as is. The black actually looked good with the green my car was. Black may clash a bit with your white. :(

I used stainless steel carriage bolts.

wingless13.jpg