"sport back hatch"

Rushman04

Aug 11, 2003
Hey everyone i have been looking for anyone else with the sport back hatch peice. This is the peice that replaces the rear window in the hatch its fiberglass. I know they were 799 brand new and now the company stop making them. I wanted to see if anyone had pictures of it or have it.

• Sponsors (?)

I remember seeing it, makes the hatch car look like a coupe. I probably only seen one car in the last 20 years with that conversion. I remember the back flat window was from a ranger or something and you could remove it like the early Stingray(Vette).

Jebus for 1000 bucks, it would be worth it to get someone to make a mold and just produce a couple of them, keep one and sell the other and you get a free part lol

Interesting though, never seen that before... it would make the car look like some sort of delslow I mean delsol...

hey guys i just got my second one of those sport back hatches. I bought one alittle while back from a guy only a hour away from me. Then the one posted on adreline crew site put that hatch on ebay and i won it for alot cheapper then that price. Iam going to to look into making a mold of it and make a couple under my company's name since the company that use to amek it went out of business. Ill take a picture of the hatch once its on my car to give a better visiale.

Rushman04 said:
hey guys i just got my second one of those sport back hatches. I bought one alittle while back from a guy only a hour away from me. Then the one posted on adreline crew site put that hatch on ebay and i won it for alot cheapper then that price. Iam going to to look into making a mold of it and make a couple under my company's name since the company that use to amek it went out of business. Ill take a picture of the hatch once its on my car to give a better visiale.

subscribing!!! cant wait