Sport tuner prices

• Sponsors (?)

Stangfanatic98 said:
Has anyone here found aftermarket self-tuners like the Diablosport Predator Flash tuner and similar ones for less than $300 bucks? If you have a link, that would be so sweet. :banana:

The cheapest I've found is like 380 or something so if anyone has a link for one around 300 that would be nice too.

worked v6 said:
T thought I saw www.rpmoutlet.com selling some for around 350$ - 400$ I think the diablo predator is 350$ right now... not sure.

399 on there for the diablo predator. But they have a sale for 450 thats the predator or superchips tuner, whichever you want, and a couple underdrive pulleys and a belt. If I can come up with the money before the sale is over I might get that.

tack said:
399 on there for the diablo predator. But they have a sale for 450 thats the predator or superchips tuner, whichever you want, and a couple underdrive pulleys and a belt. If I can come up with the money before the sale is over I might get that.

Yeah, I saw that. I couldn't believe it, I droped the 400$ for the tuner and then like 225$+ for the pulleys and bealt seperately...ARGH! The sale has been going on for awhile, but still you never know when those are going to end and 450$ for a tuner and pulleys is a great deal.