spotted a rare stang today!

ryan218

In just 10 years, I'll be old enough to drive!!!!
Dec 28, 2005
columbus ohio
driving by today and noticed something out of the conner of my eye, had to stop and look at it :D

i REALLY like this color too!

its a true Shelby too, guy who owns lives in Hilliard from what the guy at the shop says. I left my number with him to pass on to the owner as i want to talk to him!...siting there getting ready for a suspension overhaul!

cell phone pics, im going to go back and get good pics saturday. on the other side of the truck there is a 69 or 70 mach 1 that was just restored!

cobragg.jpg

cobragggg.jpg

Attachments

• cobragg.jpg
    cobragg.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 75
  • cobragggg.jpg
    cobragggg.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 71
  • Sponsors (?)

Nice car. Must be in progress of restore. Has agood patch of rust going on the lower qtr or is it reflection?.

schweeet. cant believe they have it out though!

yeah thats what i said! there waiting for word from the onwer to start on it, the interior was a little tore up ( center console ) looks to be getting resoterd.

looks like a reflection from the parking curb

yeah

Nice car. Must be in progress of restore. Has agood patch of rust going on the lower qtr or is it reflection?.

reflection

ill get pics of the Mach 1 when i go back..

I was gonna say the best thing about that car is that it looks untouched! (all original paint and chrome) But I'm not sure from looking at it from the front. The hood looks a little funky.

car is 100% org. the guy in the shop i talked to said the onwer droped it off and he is the org. owner. its like 1 and 1,1xx made from what he told me, dont remember the exact number. its got a 302 too.