Spring Time Pics*

• Sponsors (?)

I love your ride bro...Its so clean & sleek...Simple, but effective. The Cobra mirrors, Cobra side skirts, Bullit/mach C pillars, & Bullit side scoops are a great combo. I wouldnt change anything about it....

BTW, im so glad my Mach came with those C pillars from the factory because they look so much more agressive than the regular ones. Nobody ever notices them though LOL...

I love your ride bro...Its so clean & sleek...Simple, but effective. The Cobra mirrors, Cobra side skirts, Bullit/mach C pillars, & Bullit side scoops are a great combo. I wouldnt change anything about it....

BTW, im so glad my Mach came with those C pillars from the factory because they look so much more agressive than the regular ones. Nobody ever notices them though LOL...

I guess i dont see the difference:shrug:

clue me in....

That is a clean ride:nice:

That is one AWESOME car every time I see it I :drool:
Is the panel in the back vinyl, or the actual black out panel?

Only thing I would recommend is to head back to your tint shop and have them cut a piece of matte vinyl to go over the dot matrix at the top of the rear window. Other than that, it is dead sexy.

Is that something that sticks better to the dots on the inside, or does it go on the outside? That is the one thing I can't stand about my tint is top of the rear window.:mad:

I guess i dont see the difference:shrug:

clue me in....

That is a clean ride:nice:
The Bullitts and Machs come from the factory with a different C pillar than the GTs and Cobras. Here is a shot of a Bullitt and a GT for comparison.
89086.2001.Ford.Mustang.jpg

2001-ford-mustang-gt.jpg

NobleHdwe said:
Is that something that sticks better to the dots on the inside, or does it go on the outside? That is the one thing I can't stand about my tint is top of the rear window.
Yes. Some shops are able to get tint to stick to that portion of the window, but most do not. My installer put in 3M matte black vinyl on the inside of the back window right over top of the dot matrix. Looks great from inside or outside. This is the best pic I have of it on me. Kinda hard to see it, but you can tell that it is not the dot matrix up there. Oh, and that little light spot on the window is actually my dome light. My driver's side door was open.
DSC_7865.jpg

That is one AWESOME car every time I see it I :drool:
Is the panel in the back vinyl, or the actual black out panel?

Thank you for the comment! The panel is the actual honeycomb panel. It is a nice touch to break up the silver on the rear of the car. It flows very well with the taillights.

Bullitt453.....Very nice Bullitt. My dad had a blue Bullitt before I got my GT. My first ride in the Bullitt got me hooked on Mustangs. Alot of my mods come from the Bullitt's styling as you can tell.

Here is a comparison of the Bullitt/Mach 1 C-Pillars. The first picture is when I first got it... all stock...

View attachment 321880

After...............................................

View attachment 321881

DAMN!!! I still cant understand why the hell ford has to make them sit so high from the factory. Seriously, thats like a 4 inch wheelgap:eek:

The more I look at the stock c pillars, the more Im glad my car has the Mach c pillars. I dont like the stock ones at all....