Spring Weather Sucks

Anybody else sick to death of this horses..t weather? Spring has been here like three times now. Last night we started on my floors, eaten by the salt from winter duty years back, then we took out my friends 86GT for no reason, other than it was nice out, get up today, snowing its balls off! Chicago, sheesh!

• Sponsors (?)

It's like that everywhere man. I live in North Alabama and it was 80's a month ago then freezing in the 20's then 80's 2 weeks ago then freezing in the 30's to 40's and now it's raining and supposed to freeze Sunday.

:fuss:

Here's the real irony- swearing at the salt gods last night, cutting floor sections out, and I work for the state highway department, plowing and salting the road! Crap weather pays for me to fix damage that I, and my salt spreading cohorts, did to my own car! I think I should begin therapy. Soon.

We use calcium chloride, added by spray nozzles as the salt falls from the conveyor to the spreader, so the salt melt temperature drops to nearly 0 degrees, but here in Chicago, salt is used so predominantly becuase it can be shipped in, real cheap to transport in bulk.

Same in MA. T-shirt weather, winter jacket weather, snowstorms, and AC in the car + doors/windows open in the house. All in one week. crapola

Best job in the world, man. I don't pay attention to the weather unless I'm planning on a trip or vacation. Otherwise, if I'm gonna be pissed that the weather sucks, I'd rather not be pissed 2 days in advance and carry it on. :shrug: