Spy Shot of 06 Cobra Test Mule??

That picture is in no way fake. I have seen about 5 other pictures of the same car, and I can say with much certainty that in south Florida these cars are in abundance. That car is not 05 GT however, well atleast not a production version. In one of the pics you can clearly see a Michigan license plate, as well as an IRS setup. The exhaust comes through the center of the car much like the current cobras. You can visually see a suspesnion that closely resembles the Cobras as well. It is a test vehicle of some sorts, but of exactly what not even Ford will tell the elite few people that have been invited to the test facilty in order to spread the news that it is comming.

• Sponsors (?)

I want somethin said:
That picture is in no way fake. I have seen about 5 other pictures of the same car, and I can say with much certainty that in south Florida these cars are in abundance. It is a test vehicle of some sorts, but of exactly what not even Ford will tell the elite few people that have been invited to the test facilty in order to spread the news that it is comming.
Post the other pics. Unless you can tell me how they bent the light to shrink the passenger side lights. Stop a seam 2-3 inches from the end of the panel. And deform the lower bumper to shrink the holes in the ground effects. Then that photo is fake. The other ones may not be.

GTR-40 is all I'm gonna guess. Presumably it's going to be the Cobra R replacement. Something to let the world know that not only is this the most badass generation of production Mustang ever, but that it's flexible enough to support a Z06/Viper-eating muscle car. I'm thinking the Ford GT engine, or perhaps the N/A 6.4L V10 from the Shelby Cobra concept. It wouldn't likely be able to touch the Ford GT's overall performance or hanlding, but in the quarter mile, it would be good for low 12's or high 11's.

Of course, this also would suggest that the Ford GT that all those car mags tested out was not, in fact, running the same engine that dyno'd 565hp at the wheels. But I digress...

I really want to know what the GTR-40 Mustang is all about. I'd bet that this car is something along those lines, because I expect that the SVT Mustang will not have such a large hood.