Squint, Lest you be blinded by MORE chrome!

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
:rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol:

Got my MGW accessories in today..MAN do they look :nice: Didnt have the window switches, so I still need them. Will put them on this weekend!
663125ChromeAccessories.jpg

RC

• Sponsors (?)

:D :D :D

RC, look at the box at the top left hand cornor, you see that circle whats it say........ El Paso Texas, home sweet home :nice:

See all good things come from Texas, by the way where do you live? :shrug: I cant seem to find Fat, Drunk and Ugly on the map :p

5literstang said:
very :nice: man...how much did all of that cost?

Not cheap.. All of those pieces were $200. :(

I just kept clicking on "add to basket", and before I knew it, the total was like $250. :bs: I ditched the coat hangers, the backing for the A/C knobs, and the knob for the tilt wheel lever. I had to get the shifter handle and E brake, and the A/C Knobs. The Door pins and headlight knob were not too much $$
RC

silverGTSaleen said:
:D :D :D

RC, look at the box at the top left hand cornor, you see that circle whats it say........ El Paso Texas, home sweet home :nice:

See all good things come from Texas, by the way where do you live? :shrug: I cant seem to find Fat, Drunk and Ugly on the map :p
What is a "CORNOR"?
Isnt that the dude that examines dead bodies?

That box was in my garage. I guess I live in El Paso!
RC

VibrantRedGT said:
Wait until it's 100 degrees out in the summer and you touch that shifter, a/c knobs. Ouch, hot, ooh, damn :fuss:

Agreed! I had a billet knob on my shifter and here in NC I have the benefit of dealing with 90deg summers that would brand the shift pattern in your hand, and -deg winters that will cause your hand to freeze to it. I ditched mine for a stock knob since it's not as bad. But the stuff is really pretty I have to give you that.

89 blue lx said:
i love that shifter knob, but when are you gonna get some new rims

I think YOU were the one that suggested the shifter knob, right? Im shooting for this spring for the rims, or if SOMEBODY BUYS MY TRIBARS SOONER!

Phreak: that is for the turn signal lever. I slides over and has the opening to control the wiper washer button. They also had a cover for the tilt wheel, but You wont really see that when sitting in the car.

94GTSTANG: Krylon is for the A/C and door handle bezels

RC

VibrantRedGT said:
Wait until it's 100 degrees out in the summer and you touch that shifter, a/c knobs. Ouch, hot, ooh, damn :fuss:

Been there, done that. I had an anniversary edition shift knob and that thing got HOT as a sombitch in the summer. Of course I didn't have window tint then either, but still. I used to have to keep a towel in the car so I could shift. Even after driving for a while the heat from the transmission would make it to the shift knob. Thats why I have the stock plastic one now. I really want a leather one though.