SRT??

Jakencub said:
check and see how much the insurance is gonna be. The insurace is actualy rising on the srt cause so many parents are getting the for there teenagers as first cars and it just to much pwr for a first car.

Think the best reason to get an SRT would be casue it is in the price range that you can afford and you want or need a 4door and do not want to give up having a quick car.
That is just a lie. They don't base insurance off of how many parents are buying the cars for their teenagers. They base it off of cost of repairs, performance, and about 100 other factors none of which include the fact that more people are buying the car.

• Sponsors (?)

ganador01 said:
That is just a lie. They don't base insurance off of how many parents are buying the cars for their teenagers. They base it off of cost of repairs, performance, and about 100 other factors none of which include the fact that more people are buying the car.

Sorry bout that wasn't as clear as what I meant to be. That was my fault.

By that I meant to put in also that there are ton's of SRT-4's turning up totaled all over the place at least 1 or 2 a week it seems and a lot of people have been having there insurance rise up some cause the insurance companies are rating the srt as high risk now.

One guy on the forums acutally was told by his insurnace company that they personaly rate the SRT higher in risk than the Cobra.

Some of you guys seem a little jealous/sour about the SRT-4's.

"It's still a Neon" is shouted the V6 Mustang crowd...
"V6 Mustangs are for chicks" is shouted back by the SRT-4 crowd...
"You have 4 doors" the V6 Mustang crowd shouts...
"You have no backseat" says the SRT-4 crowd...
"You have quality control issues" V6 Mustang crowd howles...
"You have ... ... ..." SRT-4 crowd hoots...
etc
etc
etc
etc

The Brahma Bull said:
03neon_srt-4.jpg
<
Mustang.jpg

i agree.. thats really all that needs to be said... -4's are ugly but i respect em too...

Attachments

• 03neon_srt-4.jpg
    03neon_srt-4.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 71