SSoM Dyno Day at Performance Dyno, Concord, NH!!!

PERFECT_10th

Founding Member
Aug 25, 2002
Belgrade
I would like to invite you all to the Street Stangs of Maine Dyno day at Performance Dyno in Concord, NH. The date is June 12th, and it starts at 10AM. $40 gets you 3 pulls on the dynojet with power and A/F readings. You can sign up here; http://www.performance-dyno.com/pages/3/index.htm Most of our club will be there, including a few turbo 5.0's that should tear the place down! It should be a great time, and we look forward to meeting some fellow 'stangers!

-Mike

• Sponsors (?)

AHHHH :bang: wish I wasent working. who knows maybe I'll have to sign up anyway and just have a sudden bout of the flu the 12th.

PS: I signed up but not 100% I can make it, better to be signed up and not be able to make it and not sign up and be able to go. I'll either take a vacation day or call out sick. I'll just have to bang out some overtime to make up for it.

Striped5.0 said:
AHHHH :bang: wish I wasent working. who knows maybe I'll have to sign up anyway and just have a sudden bout of the flu the 12th.

PS: I signed up but not 100% I can make it, better to be signed up and not be able to make it and not sign up and be able to go. I'll either take a vacation day or call out sick. I'll just have to bang out some overtime to make up for it.

I feel the 24 hour flu coming......

-Mike

Badstang00 said:
I feel the 24 hour flu coming......

-Mike

I'll just take another vacation day as much as I hate to b/c it messes up your overtime on your check. Then again I dont have any since I havent done OT since May 6th :eek: . I really need to start getting into it again b/c my bank account is starting to feel it ( this whole supercharger process wasent cheap)

Striped5.0 said:

Your name is not on the list? Make sure you tell Chris to sign up!

-Mike