North East SSoM Members!!!

well reading online looks like my pcm is gone in the lx. Just doesn't make sense but seems to be a common theme. Fuel pump runs and doesn't stop when key is in the on position. Car wont start. Has pressure to the rails so the lines aren't plugged. Car has spark and will start with starter fluid but doesn't stay running.

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah sounds like the injectors aren't squirting. No fuel going in. Only running on the starting fluid until that runs out.
Strange that the pump runs, there is pressure and the pump doesnt stop. I just wonder if that is a computer or pressure regulator problem.
It is possible the computer is on its way out. I'm sure all computers have a certain life expectancy.

Noticed a short while ago there was a strange noise coming from the backend of the bike. Think I figured it out. Dumbass at the dealership over tightened the belt. Should have 8 mm of free play. It has a lot less than that. Super tight.

Yeah well thats not good. Not sure why my pics are not showing up now. Its doing that on every site I posted something from Photobucket recently. I did not move the pics but they are all showing up like that. I'll go back and see if I works if I repost it.

Yeah TLC can mean a lot of things. My bike needed some TLC but with a little work and not much money on my part I got it running / riding as nice as bike that would have cost $800 more. I'm sure someone would but it for a reasonable price.