SSS Exhaust Questions!!

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by STANGPLUR, Jan 27, 2013.

1. STANGPLUR

STANGPLUR New Member

Okay so first off I am brand new to this so I apologize if this is in the wrong forum.

I have been searching for the best exhaust for the best price and recently stumbled upon the SSS exhaust. It is by far my favorite especially for the money. I found it on stangmods.com. However stangmods sucks at answering their phones or calling back to answer my questions. So I was wondering if any of you could help answer them for me. First off does stangmods or any other place really have the SSS exhaust in stock and for free shipping cuz I heard SSS actually went out of business (maybe just a rumor)? Secondly there are two models: the louder Terminator and the quieter Adrenaline. I want the Terminator because I think it sounds better and is way louder. The Adrenaline is 50 states legal. However, I am not sure if the Terminator is legal in CA or will pass smog?? If any one could help me answer my questions I would greatly appreciate it!