Stampeding Stangs!!!

I am very much looking forward to the day that I have a new Mustang in my garage. I have never owned one in the past and one of the biggest reasons for it is the fact that the roads and highways seem to be cluttered with them. I love owning something that is not an everyday (min) sighting,m but can't exactly afford a Ford GT either. This is one of the reasons I might hold out fhr the Cobra or speciality mod...

My question is how many of the new Stangs we will be seeing on the road in the near future you think. . It appears that the dealerships are already cutting massive deals on 04 models including the Mach 1 because everyone is waiting for the 05 to roll. Ford is going to do extemely well it seems.

Another question.. how many of ya are going to put stripes on your pony? The silver with stripes looks mean. I plan on getting them put on mine. Just looking for a general census.

• Sponsors (?)

that was one of the reasons why I never got a Mustang either, so many on the road. There eventually be just as many of the 05 design on road but I don't care. From what I read, they are planning on 180,000 units per year. If wrong, please post the correct number.

That is why I am thinking about getting a mach 1 for a good price. You see all kinds of mustags as it is and with the crowed drawn to them at the auto show you will be seeing just as many of them in 05. I would say you would be the only one around to have one for a while then after 6 or so month you will see on all the time. But not the mach 1.

I actually think that the popularity of the Mustang is one of its advantages--means lots of aftermarket support, cheap parts, lots of used ones to choose from, and a big pool of knowledge (this site for example) etc. But if you're obsessed with being exclusive, you can always wait for a limited production car like the Bullitt of Mach 1.

Flexia said:
That is why I am thinking about getting a mach 1 for a good price. You see all kinds of mustags as it is and with the crowed drawn to them at the auto show you will be seeing just as many of them in 05. I would say you would be the only one around to have one for a while then after 6 or so month you will see on all the time. But not the mach 1.

Or the Cobra or BOSS... I know that the "BOSS" name is still in court.. but one can dream can't they.

66Satellite said:
I actually think that the popularity of the Mustang is one of its advantages--means lots of aftermarket support, cheap parts, lots of used ones to choose from, and a big pool of knowledge (this site for example) etc. But if you're obsessed with being exclusive, you can always wait for a limited production car like the Bullitt of Mach 1.

Never thought of that...

66Satellite said:

Very, Very Good point