stang is back from the paint shop...

12sec67

Oct 6, 2003
San Diego, Ca
after 3 months in the paint shop:bang:
here it is :flag: sorry about the pics i just pulled it in from the shop - haven't had a chance to take it out and wash it... the starter went out:nonono:

i guess the stock starter isn't made to start a 347 with 11:1 comp ratio:rlaugh:

COLOR:SILVERSTONE METALLIC AND THE OTHER AREA TINTED DARKER!
backstripe1dc.jpg

backstripe29dz.jpg

NO DRIP RAILS:nice:
drippainted25nd.jpg

HOOD
hoodcolors7ph.jpg

SIDE
sidestriaght6wb.jpg

tophalf4ff.jpg

BETTER PICS WILL BE ON THIS WEEKEND!

Attachments

• backstripe1dc.jpg
    backstripe1dc.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 42
  • backstripe29dz.jpg
    backstripe29dz.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 53
  • drippainted25nd.jpg
    drippainted25nd.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 46
  • hoodcolors7ph.jpg
    hoodcolors7ph.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 58
  • sidestriaght6wb.jpg
    sidestriaght6wb.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 46
  • tophalf4ff.jpg
    tophalf4ff.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 44
  • Sponsors (?)

rollin68 said:
holy big pictures... looks good though:nice: , cant wait to see some day time pics... one of these days im gonna have to cruz down and check out yer guys(you and 10sec) rides in person

yeh,
10sec and I were talking and once my car is done being put back together we want to take it to the races and see who gets more looks---me with paint or him with a turbo :p

12sec67, when are you going to post some real pics of the car? Come on man, those super huge pics you posted don't really tell us anything. I know you have the camera as 10secgoal often depends on you for pics. :worthlesb

65up2d8 said:
12sec67, when are you going to post some real pics of the car? Come on man, those super huge pics you posted don't really tell us anything. I know you have the camera as 10secgoal often depends on you for pics. :worthlesb

ITS THE SAME CAMERA!

this weekend i will have time to put a new starter in it and then i can get it out of the garage to take some "real pics" :Zip2:

:rlaugh:

monk302 said:
Are you going to be putting a trim piece around the hole in the hood?

yes i am- you guys are killing me... i took those pics as soon as i pulled the car in the garage of the trailer. :rlaugh:

i haven't had time to do anything with it but take pics and post them on :SNSign:

12sec67 said:
i haven't had time to do anything with it but take pics and post them on :SNSign:

Unacceptable!!!:mad: Push it out of the garage and take some pictures right now. I don't care if your driveway is an incline. Take them now.

Looking forward to seeing some full shots. :nice: