stang is gone...

Blackened302

Jul 21, 2005
South TX
sold to a good ol' boy from Odessa, TX -- drove 10 hours down here to pick the car up.

a few farewell pics:

IMG_3485.jpg

old side skirts:
IMG_2790EDITEDol.jpg

IMG_2489EDITED-1.jpg

(yes, i loved that angle)

action vid:
http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l254/ram000/?action=view&current=DSCN2542.flv

had a hell of a time building it up -- i owe a lot to my brother-in-law and cousin, also made lots of friends in the process, including you gents here. wish i could've kept it, but it's time to move on... wanted to send out a big thanks to you guys @ :SNSign: for the help and support along the way. ain't no way i'm not hanging around this place!

• Sponsors (?)

thanks...

lol@Nacho.. if i'm putting that much time/money into a vdub, it's gonna be in an r32. i wanna keep the jetta as a dd/gas-saver, though.

next stang i wanna get is either an 03-04 Cobra, Eaton'd Mach1, or 05+ -- probably gonna shoot for a cobra, though. more appealing because it's on all-around package to me: power, looks, and comfort.

don't know how soon i'm going to get it -- i'm going to pay off some credit card debt and one of my student loans. i'll have some money left over for a down payment, but i may just end up saving for the rest of the year (if i can hold out for that long).

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we can't lose one to the vortex :puke:

Sad to see your car go hope to see you in a Cobra soon! :(

Been kicking around the idea of selling mine too but I don't think I can get enough to make it worth the hassle. I'd like to fix up a 78-81 Malibu.

lol, i barely registered on the tex... definitely not giving this place up for that one.. not a very friendly area.

Tom -- you're absolutely correct. i've driven one before (pullied/tuned) and, man, was i impressed/in heaven. smooth as hell, then you give it throttle and it pulls you back into the seat.