stanger007, sage2k & Green GT at track...

Stanger007

Founding Member
Sep 26, 2001
Baton Rouge, LA
View attachment 387748

Fast Mustangs get Eric all hot and sweaty

477243841_5034f4323b.jpg

stanger007, Green GT, sage2k (left to right)

Had an awesome day at the track - it was hot as balls - 90 deg according to the weather channel.

I made 7 passes - best run of the day was 14.183 @ 95.12MPH and 1.939 60ft, the rest of the runs were 14.2s. Next time out it will be whistlin’ with a V1. :hail2:

More photos here.

I've got some video I'll put up after I compress them down.

Wes

• Sponsors (?)

heh my best time of the day was with erics bald 315/35 summitomo's at like 2.168 60 foot, 14.43 ET @ 95mph

I couldnt hook for crap on my nittos with a slew of 2.1 60 foots :(

How long have you had your Nittos? I saw thay have alot of tread left on them and if you have had them for a while, I might just get some 315's and keep them on.

I seem to be on track to get about 15,000 out of my Nittos - I drive it easy on the street tho and you saw my crappy burnouts at the track. :)

On average, 15k seems to be about the upper limit of their wear.

Wes

Thats not TOO bad. Considering Ive only had the tireas I have now for like8-9 months. And they are done. I might have to do that. Ill see how long they last, then get Nittos, or cheapo sumitomos next time depending on the duration.

Wes's has less wear on his tires than mine and he daily drives his nittos
I only daily drove mine for about 5 months putting about 500 miles a month
(except 1 month i put probably 1k miles on them)
hmm maybe 3500 miles or so
but ive also done over 20 2nd gear burnouts on them and 10+ first gear burnouts :D

Wes's has less wear on his tires than mine and he daily drives his nittos
I only daily drove mine for about 5 months putting about 500 miles a month
(except 1 month i put probably 1k miles on them)
hmm maybe 3500 miles or so
but ive also done over 20 2nd gear burnouts on them and 10+ first gear burnouts :D

I think I will get some 315 nittos to put on my car.

I dont drive it as much as I used to. I still have to go to school, but I dont ride around as much as I used to. And if I KNOW I have good tires then ill save them. :) I bet I can get the same life from them I am getting from the cheap Sumitomos.

I think I will get some 315 nittos to put on my car.

I dont drive it as much as I used to. I still have to go to school, but I dont ride around as much as I used to. And if I KNOW I have good tires then ill save them. :) I bet I can get the same life from them I am getting from the cheap Sumitomos.

Better get somethin bigger than a Nitto 315 to put on your 10.5's... or you'll hate yourself