stangIIttop or anyone else in CR area....

LILCBRA

I wish I didn't have all of these balls in the air
15 Year Member
Dec 6, 2005
Marietta, Ga
I spent the money and have a T5 on its way-should be here Friday. What my question is, where is a good place in CR to take my driveshaft and have it shortened/balanced? Planning on making a trip up there hopefully Monday. Thanks in advance!!

• Sponsors (?)

Did some calling and found out Sadler Powertrain. Didn't know if there was anyone else? I am going to take it to Sadler on Monday-maybe have it done by Tuesday? :D

Hey LILCBRA: Sorry I dont get on much during the summer months but you cant go much better than Sadler Powertrain. Had them do my driveshaft and some gears for the rear and they did a darn good job at a reasonable price. They are also within a mile from my home and work so it works good for me.

ended up taking it to them. finished the conversion on thursday and took it to waterhole (waterloo-i only call it that cause i grew up there) for the 4th street cruise on saturday. everything went off without a hitch-in fact everything went full circle for me there. to make a long story short, a kid drug his dad to my car and told him that someday his car would look as good as mine. i remember saying that for quite a long time....:)