Stangnet 94/95 Member of the Year AWARD!!

• Sponsors (?)

All have been great help. I have asked Paul a couple of ?'s and have all been answered with professionalizm and knowledge.

thanks for all your help. I would not be anywhere near where I am without all you guys.

thanks
nathan

yeah i would have to throw RIO's name in their as well, he always tries to help as much as possible. Killer is always helpful, Oink is building a bad a$$ car, and seems to very personable, vib is pretty much the soft spoken firm hand of a mod we have around here. and RC i haven't talked to a lot but by judging of his tips and such to everyone else.

I think they all deserve a good thumbs up

I think we all deserve a pat on the back.. :hail2: haha, we're all here replying to posts at like 3am, reading while @ work, etc.. this is the best community I've seen for stangs, we're all tight (helps that there were only 2 years of our cars).. but for top folks, its the same top 5 everyone has said.. vib, rc, killer, etc...

happy holidays all... !! :cheers:

Numbles said:
Becuse I dont think there is any one winner. If you can vote on the people that stand out the most, then when people dont vote on certain canidates then the winner will be shown.

Well, even if you vote more than once, there will still be ONE person leading the pack.

Anyway, I was planning another thread for INDIVIDUAL categories.

These would be just a few suggestions (but for now, just keep nominating)

1. Most impressive Track car (we all know who that will be :rolleyes: )
2. Best looking..(car not person)
3. Most knowledgeable.
4. Most improved stang

Again, just some examples. Like I said, this is all fun and stuff, so the winner is really the guy who is getting the help, not the one giving the help.

RC

Well, I do 98% reading & about 2% posting here, but I have to say that I've personally been helped out by Robbie (2L8) and Andy (RIO). I've also read/learned alot from KC, Vibe, RC & Oink.

jetuomi said:
I think we all deserve a pat on the back.. :hail2: haha, we're all here replying to posts at like 3am, reading while @ work, etc.. this is the best community I've seen for stangs, we're all tight (helps that there were only 2 years of our cars).. but for top folks, its the same top 5 everyone has said.. vib, rc, killer, etc...

happy holidays all... !! :cheers:

:hail2:

I vote for myself!!! :banana: HAHA just kidding. I completely agree with jetuomi, you all have helped me so much. I love this forum and there's a lot of great people here! :nice:

btw- have a great Holiday!!! Hope you get allllll the car parts you want!

1105 said:
I'll have to go and be the judge on that one RC. She lives closer to me than you :lol: is this one of thoes things you would want pictures for?
Pictures would be nice, but since Im NOT
365855gay.gif
, and she's is the only female around here, she would win by default, regardless of actual A$$ETS. :rlaugh:
RC

Attachments

• 365855gay.gif
    365855gay.gif
    649 bytes · Views: 68
WE? It was your idea I just said I'd be the judge :p anyways........... this has gone way off topic! Getting back on track.

Vid, RIO, RC, Oink, Killer all have been great help to me since I joined the boards. I dont think it would be fair for only one person to get the award for most helpful. Although one single person might help out with simpler questions, someone else might take the time to explain bigger problems and help you through them so they wouldnt be as helpful to everyone, but to the certain few that required their knowledge. As for the most improved there can be a single winner.

With that said, I'd like to thank everyone I mentioned for all of their help in the past. When I first came to the boards I didnt know anything about my car, and now I know a fairly good amount, all thanks to you guys and as for you not being
365855gay.gif
RC....... just causing trouble, dont mind me :D

Attachments

• 365855gay.gif
    365855gay.gif
    649 bytes · Views: 71
1105 said:
WE? It was your idea I just said I'd be the judge :p anyways........... this has gone way off topic! Getting back on track.

Vid, RIO, RC, Oink, Killer all have been great help to me since I joined the boards. I dont think it would be fair for only one person to get the award for most helpful. Although one single person might help out with simpler questions, someone else might take the time to explain bigger problems and help you through them so they wouldnt be as helpful to everyone, but to the certain few that required their knowledge. As for the most improved there can be a single winner.

WERD..Back on track!!

Dont worry about being "fair"...IT's not a $25,000 award...it's just for fun. Besides, it isnt for "most helpful" just for anything.

So far, the main nominees are:

Killer
Rio
Vib
Oink
2l8
RC
KC
Jessi (for A$$EtS)

Later for fun, we can have different categories.

Keep the Nominees coming..Will list the top 10 Next week.!

RC

I'd like to compete along with Jessi for the nicest a$$ as longas its fine with her

Arent we forgetting thumper and tmoss for the awosem work they do? Cant leave them outta the poll. Might have some more later on this week when I start putting my heads on and have a lot of questions that I'll need answered.