Stangnet 94/95 Member of the Year AWARD!!

• Sponsors (?)

My vote would be for KillerCanary. Simply because he is there with great advice for anyone that needs it. Besides, thanks to his guidance I have the first n/a 94/95 aode vert in the 12's.

Other than that I would have to nominate oink,rc, and Rio Again, all 3 of those guys are always good for some help.

As far as most improved or simply the shocker of the year... I nominate my own car for what it achieved.

Now now, we all know that I should get it. I was always gone and even had to sell my stang.

All joking aside, I think that Vib,RC and KillerCanary deserve this. You guys are always there with either
Vib-good info and beer talk
RC-the smart comment and a joke
KC- the cmon man your gonna have a beast try this

You guys all deserve it. 3 way tie in my book,

rudeone707 said:
list who you have serious nominations for so everyone know for sure.
I can only list 10...

Here are the ones so far.

VibrantRedGT
KillerCanary
Oink
RC
RIO
GTJake
TMoss
HarryCanary
2L8ULUZ

I can take 1 more nomination, but It should be from someone who hasnt replied on here yet!

RC

Vib- (post king)
Jesse (yellow95cobra)
Troy (redsnk95)
RC
Oink
Rio (anti-sieze king)
Jake
Robbie(2l8)
Charlie (onebad- for his accomplishments)
Rob (GMKILLR- he hasn't been on in a while, but he just bought a house and is preparing for marriage)
Anthony
Eades (though he's overseas and doesn't have much time to spend here)
Rude
fiveotony
Viper

Thanks for all the kind words guys!!! I truely appreciate it.

nunly94gt said:
You should be in there to RC I see many voted for you.
Honestly, I would rather people NOT vote for me.
Reason:

I started the thread, so it would look kinda funny.

Also.

I know I help a lot of guys with basic stuff, but it kinda stops there. Im still learing the major mechanic stuff. Maybe I can get a vote for "most improved", but for "MEMBER OF THE YEAR", we should leave that for the Guys that REALLY know their $hit! Thanks
RC

94GTLaserRC said:
Honestly, I would rather people NOT vote for me.
Reason:

I started the thread, so it would look kinda funny.

Also.

I know I help a lot of guys with basic stuff, but it kinda stops there. Im still learing the major mechanic stuff. Maybe I can get a vote for "most improved", but for "MEMBER OF THE YEAR", we should leave that for the Guys that REALLY know their $hit! Thanks
RC

Alrighty then big man. But hey you get my vote anyways.