0117071115acv9.jpg

December? haha

That looks alot like my car!:rlaugh:

Attachments

• 0117071115acv9.jpg
    0117071115acv9.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 78
I'd so buy one tom, you know that. :nice:

And I'd deff want to be considered to be IN the calendar. :nice: Thanks for the props Mel! ;)

CIMG1928.jpg

CIMG4469psedws2.jpg

:flag:

Attachments

• CIMG1928.jpg
    CIMG1928.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 65
  • CIMG4469psedws2.jpg
    CIMG4469psedws2.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 62
I'd probably get one too, but would like to be in it also haha...

maybe have one main big picture for each month...and then have another car a lot smaller on the bottom on the calender page? Many calenders like that.
then you could have 24 cars in the calender? just an idea to fit more cars in...:D

That sounds like a excellent idea Tom. :nice:
Just make sure that their are some nice mustangs in
the calendar though!
they will be of member's rides so nice is what all of us pick :nice:

How will the voting go? Hopefully we will be able to vote for more than 1 car, as it would be hard to narrow down to just one, maybe something like top 5 choices...
I am leaning tward more POLLS!!!!11 just so everyone will have equal say in the picks, should be a multi pick option for the poll
good idea!
Thanks, hope it pans out

For the future, you could have a "car of the month" competition where the members submit candidates and then vote. Then, at the end of the year, each car of the month gets their perspective month. If you divided the "car of the month" by each of the sections, there would probably be less whining.

Another thought is to have the "car of the month" large in the middle of the page, and surround it with other member's cars in smaller pictures...