Stangnet GA/ SE Track meet OFFICIAL THREAD

grey5.0beast

Cookies should never be DUNKED!!!
Aug 3, 2004
atl ga
Ok I have been talking to a few guys in GA about a stangnet track day sometime in April/March. This thread is for RSVPs or suggestions. So far we have 88gtstreetrod, 795.0pacecar, slow95gt, and woodrow taht are interested, what day would be good for you guys? This is too much info to discuss through PMs so I figured a thread was necesarry. So if anyone wants to go, it will just be a day of drag racing most likely at Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds,GA.

Time for some ppl to go down(slow95gt this is your callout) ******!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

• Sponsors (?)

is your dads Mach 1 supercharged?

Yes. 11 psi of intercooled boost to be exact.

Quikstang: Grey5.0Beast and I both live in atlanta. He lives on the north side and I live on the south side. Silverdollar is just south of macon. It is about an hour and a half drive for me, and about a 2 hour drive for grey5.0. The atlanta dragway is closer to both of us, but its normally pretty packed, isn't preped well, and is at about a 1000' higher elevation, so we generally choose not to go there.

well yeah ill go I guess, This thing pulls pretty damn hard with the stock ported (thermactor hump) heads, I need some tires a u joint, an alignment job and im puttin some 4 banger springs in the front so it dosent ride so effin hard. The gt's are about done, it should pick up alot!!!

whoa thur bra! Homies aint touchin the 86, next week im pickin up some mt drag radials, and puttin the 4 banger springs on and then the gt40's and then its on!! I cam already beat the piss out of my friends 02 gt, so I see no prob in whoopin a fat vert, the 79 I think I can take, but the mach prolly not, maybe with a little squeezer.

Alright the day has come, this saturday Slow95GT and Bkcauley and me are cruisin to silver dollar! WHos in??? I am not gonna be running nitrous yet, I have to get some torque box reinforcements and some other stuff before I want to spray.