Stangnet GA/ SE Track meet OFFICIAL THREAD

• Sponsors (?)

you can't be far from the atl. Last time I went to SC it was like an hour to the border(in the stang and speeding slightly of course). And about 25=30 min north of me is ATL dragway so it shouldn't be far, I know I plan on hittin up the track several times this summer.

charleston.. you have to damn near go to columbia and hang a left just to get here.. if 78 wasnt such a slow PITA i'd take it and be just fine, but you have points where the speed limits 20 :nonono:

charleston.. you have to damn near go to columbia and hang a left just to get here.. if 78 wasnt such a slow PITA i'd take it and be just fine, but you have points where the speed limits 20 :nonono:

I know what you mean, major roads like that where for every dinky town the speed limit goes from 55-65 and instantly drops down to 25-35 with ole smokey sitting there just waiting for someone to miss the sign.

that'd be a nice setup too! I tried to get my girl to come with me, but she doesn't want to... her loss. I want to race! I can't wait!! I am gonna cry if I don't hit 14.1s or better...

I'm gonna pull out my spare tire/ jack and back seat and pass seat and run a short belt... I WILL run a 13.9-14.0 before I leave. I'm gonnna bring a tool set and pull stuff out as I go. :D

well josh(slow95) you know what im packing. and you know what is going on it before i come. dyno went good today i have to go back friday cause i had a m.i.l eleminator go bad and check engine light came on so we quit , but on a half a** tune i put 277hp 298TQ to the wheels.

for those of you who dont know what else im gona be packing find my thread called CLUELESS GF.