~StangNet Holiday Raffle - From Me, FREE~

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by CobraRed_96_GT, Dec 24, 2006.

1. Mr. Handz Takes 42 FTW!!!

2. #24 please. this is a great idea and i really appreciate it :nice: your drawing are sick looking too.

3. Wha??? :shrug: Nobody's taken 69 yet???

Oh wait... I see it up there now.

96 then!

4. Man, you've got some talent! And I'll take #77!

5. thanks, i started off drawing cars. Then moved into people (mainly women, they're more diverse). But i still enjoy drawing cars once and awhile, i have a 1/4 size C5 Z06 that i drew on my wall but this is mainly what i do:
    picture029wb6.jpg
    picture031mi8.jpg

lol, you'd never know since ima poly sci major and a business minor. I wanted to take some art classes and go into automotive design, but i don't have a detailed enough imagination - i need to be looking at something, which is still good for never taking an art class

Attached Files:

6. #26.

I want that filter. lol

7. #99... happy holidays!

8. Happy Holidays!

I just missed 33! :(

um.... 66

9. Hey,that is very good of you CobraRed_96_GT. :nice:

I will take 45.

And Merry Christmas to everyone.

10. I have a really good feeling i am gonna win this

11. Lets see here. Cant go wrong with lucky 80

12. the probabilities on my calc say otherwise:p

13. i wrecked my car :( i need sympathy. lmfao jk but it would be cool if i won! :)

14. 18- because my car got stolen on the 18th of December. I could use the drop in for the new stang i will be getting though :)

15. Put me down for 75. Damn cool of you to do this.

16. #40 for me thanks. If I win, you're an awesome person, if not you suck! I'm dead serious :).