Stangnet makes me want to sell my car

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

nmcgrawj said:
all that over the internet?

Like isaid before...its just the internet:shrug: I dont care what happened with you guys...has nothing to do with me so my view of you or anyone else doesnt change:nice:

X 1,000,000

I don't feel any different either. I think Jinx, eades, Dustin, etc. are all good Stangnetters. They just don't like each other. I have no beef with any of them. I feel like the monkey in the middle. I still don't get the "lime green" deal, though. I like it. Some don't. Has nothing to do with the problem at hand, though. I just got mad because I think everyone should be TACTFUL, regardless the situation. That wasn't happening .... so I said **** it. I screwed up, too I guess.

Now that you mention it .... I remember when all this went down. I just didn't remember who it involved ..... and I had no idea that's what this was all over .... or I would have just kept quiet. Let by-gones be by-gones, lol.

Some people just never get along. I have talk to ya a few times over YIM. Never had any issues. I try to stay out of these threads cause I am a pretty neutral guy. Don't like being in others business unless it directly effects me. However, I don't want to see ya leaving SN or selling off your car. Got your page bookmarked along with a few others. Just keep doin what your doin, and if someone gives ya crap, then ignore it. Nothin pisses people off more than being ignored.

MysteryMachine said:
I hardly ever talked to him all i ever said was after that he was an *******.

What are you a *** all you talk about is riding ****

Huh? Anyway ..... don't sell the Stang man. You've done stuff to it .... so that makes it sentimental. An intangible value.

If you're set on it, though .... I'll buy it. Kelley needs a Stang anyway. If anyone makes fun of it ..... I'll just crack their skull. On the internet .... as stated before ... I'd just ignore them. Most ****talkers wouldn't have the balls to say that to my face anyway. There's nothing you can do but ignore it. Anything else is pointless.

DRINK WATER & DRIVE ON!!! :SNSign:

MysteryMachine said:
I hardly ever talked to him all i ever said was after that he was an *******.

What are you a *** all you talk about is riding ****

What? You make no sense, I told you I was going to drop it. You better shut the **** up and be cool. I don't want to have to start clowning on your car again.

Dustin

Thanks Chris for putting all this in perspective.

My advice is, if someone lays smack on you, you tell them ***& Off, and move on. Since they are just trying to get a rise out of you, give it to em with no emotion. Bring the internet emotions in and your are treading into girl territory. Be a guy, call an ass an ass and move on.

Even after I said i was going to stop, you keep posting ****. You're the drunk one trying to get hard over the internet. You're jinx' bitch huh, bc ever since this started of this you have been the one fighting his battles and sticking your nose where is doesn't belong. So go drink some more and post up some more gay ****.

Dustin

Status
Not open for further replies.