Stangnet Member of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRaburn

Founding Member
Apr 1, 1999
Auburn, AL
OK everyone, We are going to do this section, but it will be more of a member of the month instead of a babe of the month.

Ladies in swimsuits are fine to send in and some will be featured, but we want cars in there as well....... This is going to be a member of the month section along with their cars or their partners and their cars. I do not want this to take away from Stangnet nor am I going to let this become a trash area.

Comments about the participants will not be allowed, due to how some people tend to have no respect for other's feelings. This will be posted once a month in a closed thread with one or two people being featured. It will have one or two pics of them with thier cars and a little story about them as well.

I hope this goes well and lets try to not offend anyone. Guys and Ladies are welcome to send in thier pics and stories.

If I start to get in too many participants I will change it to twice a month or whatever is needed to make sure every one gets a chance to show the world their toys and whatnot.

Please send all pics and stories to the following email... If they are sent anywhere else they will not be featured.

Send to [email protected]

You may start sending them in now!

Happy Holidays!!!!

DRaburn

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.