Stangnet show

• Sponsors (?)

I was a member at SCCOA (Supercoupe Club of America) a couple years back, and they did a yearly get together. One year they had it right here in Tulsa (middle of the US). They had the dragstrip one night, and the Hallett Raceway (roadcourse) another day. It was too bad I was living in San Diego when they had it in my home city crapola . I can appreciate people wanting it close to home, but if you want a bigger crowd to show up, it needs to be somewhere in the middle. I would go as far as Tenn, Kentucky area, but I couldn't go all the way up East.
Brandon

I have to say, it'd be a pretty exciting moment to meet up with all of you guys that i've been randomly talking to on the internet for all this time...getting a chance to check out that many stangs might just kill me

94gts said:
has anyone ever heard of H20 fest?

It is a volkswagen meet run by vwvorex.com

It takes place an entire weekend the end of september in Ocean City, Maryland.

I went with my freinds who have v dubs this year. It was awesome. There is a 2 day show and tons of crusing at night. There were cars form canada, florida, maine, new york, kentucky, and even some were shipped over from europe. By far the best car event i have ever been to.

They also have Waterfest at englishtown and several other events across the country. If volkswagens and their forums can do it, why cant we?

We talking about Norwalk in Ohio for FF weekend in July.....Reservations are no problem with CEDAR Point being right down the road in Sandusky.....and with all the water parks the family could have a great old time as well. Look it up on google and see if any of you guys are willing to meet in July....

Pennsylvania or NJ would be a great place for a northeast meet, judging from the Frapper info. It's not too far for any of us on this half of the continent, from Florida to Newfoundland....