stangnet sucks

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by bhuff30, Nov 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freakintiger

freakintiger New Member

Virginia Beach, VA :TAX CAPITAL OF THE WORLD!
    I think this is an excellent opportunity for 351 to lock his first thread... :lock:

Where do all these shmos come from anyway, I think they have the scrawniest, weakest, most anemic engines in the 5.0 forum, so to feel better they come to our forum-I can't afford a set of AFR heads, man I'm ****ed, I know, lets go bust some heads in the 2.3 forum.

In the wild, wolves run in packs. At the top is the Alpha male-the leader of the pack. At the opposite end of the spectrum is the scapegoat-who gets beat up all the time by all members of the pack. This will continue until the scapegoat takes up for himself and tears some hindparts. Then he moves up a rung, and another dog becomes scapegoat.

willys1, are you the scapegoat of 5.0 forum? Go back to your own pack and get some respect.

2. bhuff30

bhuff30 Founding Member

Showcase:
    Albums:
    What exactly are you trying to prove here?
    You actually think we would go to the 5.0 board and tell everyone why we think the 2.3 is better? :rlaugh: I don't think so. We arn't a bunch of trolls that go around trying to start fights with people in other forums.

3. 351wcoupe

351wcoupe New Member

That somes it up pretty well and I think freakingtiger has got the idea. I was waiting for someone to mention closing the BS fest Fall '04.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.