Stangnet Talk Posse

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by FrankenStang, Jun 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. View attachment 307844
    View attachment 307845
    View attachment 307846
    View attachment 307847
    View attachment 307848
    View attachment 307849
    View attachment 307850
    View attachment 307851
    View attachment 307852

2. why does it smell like nachos in here??

oh, my bad.

3. Your also missing
    90gt
    fbd
    and me :nono:

4. The one who origonally started that thread thats 800 pages long. His origonal name before 90 was 90gtmustang or 90mustanggt

5. Yea - huh???

and wasn't RsStanG1987 banned before? They are dropped if this happens...right?

6. I had a week vacation before i was in the posse. I stopped going around the posse forum when it lost its exclusivity and got old.
    I was also in the posse before you and was the one who suggested Dave Masonozz be voted in.

7. Because your a noob. And Clay is sucking cawk rite now to become a member!! :rlaugh:

8. You sure about that? I was in the Posse back when DeVus1 and Strype ran things. I doubt you've been in since early '06 :nono:

9. holy crap dude that hurts

10. whatever happened to DeVus1? he hasnt posted in nearly two years.

11. Not sure...I still have the PM where he relinquished control of the Posse because of other obligations. He's been scarce ever since :(

12. *hands over a cookie*

13. Yea - that's the most he gets. At least get the facts straight before posting for all to see!

14. He didnt like derailing threads and Strype refused to bathe :shrug:

15. But I am sure GTO is a pin head :shrug:
    Would you prefer maroon?

16. did you say macaroon? I love those things!

17. :whine:

Entemanns has PERFECTED the black & white cookie!! :nice:

ewwwww

18. RrSstang1987 was removed from the Posse awhile back when it was uncovered that he had, in fact, been banned before. He who shall not be named was removed too for personal reasons.

See above.

I did list 90 if you look at my list close enough. I copied the official member list.

19. Oh crap! Original post fixed. All these damn rules. I suck :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.