Stangnet's "My Garage"

• Sponsors (?)

zincyellow03 said:
anyone :shrug: I feel so...loney :(
Tomorrow (hopefully the Sun shines all day) I`m gonna take some new Pics and post, the ones I got are TOOOO Big so I`ll reset the reso. on my camera and "Christmas photos" are in, I did check yor Garage though and "think" that you need some Bumper insert decals Dude--It will make it "STAND OUT" even more `cause you got the decals on ur Tail lights as I could see isn`t it I couldn`t see any stripes on the sides are there any---?????

SELFBUMP checked yor cardomain.com GOT IT:) Are your Headlights SMOKED or.... ????:nice:

b52yellow said:
Tomorrow (hopefully the Sun shines all day) I`m gonna take some new Pics and post, the ones I got are TOOOO Big so I`ll reset the reso. on my camera and "Christmas photos" are in, I did check yor Garage though and "think" that you need some Bumper insert decals Dude--It will make it "STAND OUT" even more `cause you got the decals on ur Tail lights as I could see isn`t it I couldn`t see any stripes on the sides are there any---?????

SELFBUMP checked yor cardomain.com GOT IT:) Are your Headlights SMOKED or.... ????:nice:

My headlights are the factory ones from ford smoked. I want to make them darker, though. I think that would make it stand out even more.