Stangnets new Back ground

• Sponsors (?)

:notnice: I keep reading sigs and quotes also, it does all run together. but i'm sure i'll get used to it. But none of the search buttons work yet.

ALso, last nite i saw the button to switch to plasma view, but today its gone. Anybody know how to get to it?

Earlier today it was setup with the avatars on the left and the posts on the right now their on top of each other and doesnt work...what happened? makes it madd hard to read.

EDIT: Right after I posted that it switched back to the avatars and info on the left...whats going on im soo confused right now I feel like im towley on south park :crazy:

I miss the black skin with the red accents :( (don't remember what it was called)

Red Planet, I think.

I liked the...phone dial....speed dial....fast dial....whatever it was called.

This new format blows. Unless you're concentrating on it, all threads look like one big post. It seems like a real waste of space the way it's laid out and everyone’s posting window is spread out all over the page.

I say restore the old features and keep these ones as an option for those who want it.

The funny thing is.....is that I've never heard anyone complain about the old format, so why put so much effort into creating a new one? I'd rather see the effort put into moderating the Classifieds section to tell you the truth. I'm tired of the way everything is just lumped in together, regardless of the category. I mean....I saw a set of 302 heads and '66 Mustang seats in the "Modular Parts" section the other day. They're a complete mess!