Starbucks tonight?

• Sponsors (?)

Its the 24 hr Starbucks over in Beaverton. To get their take 185 th down to TV highway, make a left. Take that all the way down to where it runs into the 217. Its the big towncenter thats there with a Fred Meyer. Theres an Olive Garden and Cingular that is right there also. We usually meet at the parking lot thats in front off the Starbucks but way in back. See you there, Ill probally head up there about 8ish if its not raining.

I will not be there tonight. I just got the car all nice & clean, and I don't want to drive it around in the rain before Monday. The weather looks okay, but it did rain a bit as I was leaving Tanasbourne about half an hour ago. :shrug: Hopefully it'll stay dry for you guys tonight.

Dave

Since they fenced off the usual area, I haven't seen a lot of stangs out there either. Lets change that! I will head out there next nice weekend if my car is running. Would like to meet some of you guys in person again.

it was good to meet you guys
too bad the flip flop guy didn't provide more excitement though :(

i took a few pics early on.. my camera sucks at night pics though (when everyone else showed up)
:p

DSCF1957.jpg

DSCF1954.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF1957.jpg
    DSCF1957.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCF1954.jpg
    DSCF1954.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 33
74courier said:
every time ive gone so far i see like 1stang and 1billon ricers were do you guys hide ? or maybe im there to late at like 11ish
Thats because your going to the rice patty area....lol...facing starbucks by fred meyers, we always go west of star bucks on the other side of the island past were the bikes park on the other side of the stop sign .Unfornately I couldnt make it tonight.

Perhaps we ought to move the meeting spot to the opposite side of the building (closer to Hooters :D). A bit farther walk to get to Starbucks, but we're running out of room in the parking area we're meeting in now...

Rootus said:
Perhaps we ought to move the meeting spot to the opposite side of the building (closer to Hooters :D). A bit farther walk to get to Starbucks, but we're running out of room in the parking area we're meeting in now...

Yeah for some of those I seen last night a longer walk might do them some good! :rlaugh: Uh oh, what did I just start. Ya'll know I am just playin, except for Bill-it!

03yellowvenom said:
Thats because your going to the rice patty area....lol...facing starbucks by fred meyers, we always go west of star bucks on the other side of the island past were the bikes park on the other side of the stop sign .Unfornately I couldnt make it tonight.
ill have to look there this week if any of you guys go so i can meet some of you