Starbucks tonight?

• Sponsors (?)

Ed ... sup bro ... you know I gotta seat for ya's ... hell yea it's gettin to be that time of year.. a nice hott latte a little gelato .. maybe a few hotties walkin by and of course the stoggie... Maybe cory and I can convince that girl to show us her a$$ again ... well maybe not .. I think it got quite a bit bigger .. since she landed a fish..

Hell who knows ....

J.

KOOL thanks JAY ,sounds real good bro:nice: :nice:

If your talking about vancouver S/B it's at 164th and millplain. The one in beavertown look at the sticky. I might make it friday hitting the track but everything is over at 10 all it is is qualifing for sundays drags so i'll prob swing by afterwards . No late night drags this weekend. I will also be at S/B on saturday is were meeting up. We usually meet or start showing up around 8-9 ish? peace

john:p

If your talking about vancouver S/B it's at 164th and millplain. The one in beavertown look at the sticky. I might make it friday hitting the track but everything is over at 10 all it is is qualifing for sundays drags so i'll prob swing by afterwards . No late night drags this weekend. I will also be at S/B on saturday is were meeting up. We usually meet or start showing up around 8-9 ish? peace

john:p

i picked a good weekend to leave then. LOL

i promise...ill get off my ass and put my battery tie down on and ill be there next week.

Hmmm....Starbucks tonight would be good...lets try to put something together. Was hoping for some late nights but they are only Saturday night this week? DOH! Maybe we can get Ray to swing by with the car:p Jeff test drove it today, seems roadworthy:D

PIR Tonight is having a "Test and Tune" from 4pm untill 10pm ONLY!!!!
There is NO Latenight Drags this weekend. This is mainly for the guy's
that are running for the points this season and, a warm up for Sundays 1st points race.

Roger