I think I have too much stuff connected to the starter solenoid + side where the battery connects to. I went to start the car, being it's been a month or so since I've started it after doing the EFI conversion. I go to hook up the battery cables and it sparks bad. Then after 2 seconds of having them connected I see smoke coming from the + side of the solenoid, it appears the wire sheilding was melting. I don't see what could cause this other than the fact there's probably too much stuff connected to the solenoid, but the engine has run fine this way several times before. So I need to remedy the situation, but I'm not sure how. On the + side of the soleniod, I have the + battery cable, EFI main wires, and starter cable, and maybe another wire or two that I need to figure out what they go to. (I'm guessing one is for the radio) In the pic below, the yellow wire fried and started smoking along with the solenoid burning out. By the way, this is a solenoid from the '91-93 mustangs. And I have a '91-'93 mini-style starter that I believe has a solenoid built onto it as well (if I remember correctly). Would adding a relay remedy the problem? Supposing that having too much stuff connected is what causes it to burn out..? Any suggestions?